The great news isn’t that the Standard Edition of NBA 2k17 cover is out but you can play the game a week earlier before its official launch. You must be wondering how can it be – here’s how?
The secret is to pre-order. The official release of the NBA 2k17 is set for September 20. Yet if you pre-order the game days before the launch you get not just to play the game but the whole bonus content as well.
Things you get following the Pre-Order of NBA 2k18
There are two editions of the NBA 2k18 and bonus content varies accordingly:
Bonus Content for the NBA 2k17 Standard Edition Pre-Order
- 5,000 virtual currently
- An ensured card of Paul George
- Three packs will come along the MyTeam Bundle
Bonus Content for the NBA 2k17 Kobe Bryant Edition
- Kobe hoodies and its limited edition poster plus its 2K XI shoe
- Kobe #8 Mitchell and Ness Jersey
- Virtual currency amount 30,000
- Black Mamba controller skin
- My Team bundle consisting 3 packs with Kobe Free Agent card (guaranteed)
Cost of Standard Edition – approx $80
Cost of Legend Edition – approx $100